Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole. Cook Smarter Next Game Day with Our Delicious Chiliville Chili Recipe. You'll Love the Quality Taste of Johnsonville Sausage with Your Next Meal. These recipes are the chili cook-off champions!
This bean-rich, ground beef chili will not only be delicious today, but it might even taste better tomorrow. Adjust the red pepper sauce to your own preference, and be sure to serve this easy chili recipe with plenty of optional toppings, including chopped black olives, fresh limes, guacamole, shredded cheese, salsa, shredded lettuce and sour cream. Certain locations may also have Chili's Presidente® and Patron® Margaritas available for to-go purchases. You can have Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole
- Prepare of Chili.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned corn mostly drained of liquids.
- It’s 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s of Casserole.
- It’s 6 ounces of cornbread stuffing I used Pepperidge Farm.
- Prepare 2 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 pint of chicken broth broth.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery diced.
- It’s 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 2 cups of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of Topping.
- You need To taste of jalapeno peppers pickled.
- You need To taste of sour cream.
Purchases must be made with a food order. While supplies last (and they're going fast!). Place the ground beef in a large pot and throw in the garlic. Cook over medium heat until browned.
Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole step by step
- Dice the green bell pepper and dice the onion. Split the onion amount in half. One half for the Stuffing mixture and the rest to the chili. Add the spices, onion, and bell pepper to the ground beef and brown it. When the pink is mostly gone add the spices. Simmer the chili covered for 20 minutes..
- Preheat the oven 400°Fahrenheit. Give the chili mixture a good stir. Add in the corn and tomatoes. Drain the corn a bit but don't drain the tomatoes. Simmer the chili mixture for 25 minutes. Add the eggs and broth to the cornbread Stuffing, and mix well. Let sit for 7-8 minutes. Shred the cheese..
- Mix the cheese with the stuffing mixture. Add the tomato paste to the chili mixture stir it in well. Simmer 12 minutes..
- Add the stuffing mixture to the chili mixture, and mix well level it out and put in the hot oven. Bake for 45-50 minutes uncovered. Let rest covered for 15 minutes..
- Add the jalapeno, sour cream, and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
Drain off the excess fat, and then pour in the tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt. Questo sito consente l'invio di cookie di terze parti per inviarti pubblicità e servizi in linea con le tue preferenze. Chiudendo questo banner, scorrendo questa pagina o cliccando qualunque suo elemento acconsenti all'uso dei cookie. Find hearty chili recipes from the chefs at FoodNetwork.com, including recipes for turkey, vegetarian and green chilis. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil.