No bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Tart.
You can cook No bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Tart using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Tart
- It’s of For crust:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of For filling:.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1-8 oz of can of chopped pineapple drained and pineapple pieces chopped a little more by hand.
- Prepare of For topping:.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coconut extract.
- Prepare of Shredded sweetened coconut.
- You need of maraschino cherries.
No bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Tart instructions
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the base, mix well and then press the mixture evenly on the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch non-stick tart pan with a removable bottom, set aside..
- In the same bowl, add the cream cheese and just mix it with a spatula or wooden spoon just for about a minute to soften it. Add the cream and confectioners sugar and whisk it together until smooth and creamy (you can add everything in at once including the pineapple but if you whisk the creamy mixture first, you will eliminate any fear of lumpy cream cheese) then fold in the pineapple..
- Spread the filling in your prepared tart pan, then cover with some plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge overnight. In a bowl, add the heavy cream, confectioners sugar and coconut extract and using a handheld electric whisk, whisk until the cream forms stiff peaks..
- Spread the whipped cream on the filling, then top with the shredded coconut and some maraschino cherries and dig right in!.