Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole.
You can cook Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole
- You need 1 lb of cooked ground Turkey with 1/2 onion chopped.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen broccoli (microwaved 3 minutes).
- It’s 2 cups of cooked rice (I used white jasmine microwaved in bag).
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 1 can of cream of broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 box of stove top.
Broccoli, Ground Turkey and Rice Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix turkey, rice, brocolli, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken and cheese in 9 x 9 baking dish..
- Place dish in oven for 20 minutes.
- Prepare stove top per box instructions.
- Remove dish and add stove top to top of dish. Bake and additional 5-7 minutes..
- Remove and let cool slightly and serve..