Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. Keto Recipes > Keto Dinner Recipes. Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included. Family and friends will think you're the latest celebrity.
Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included. All of the cheeses you're able to use. Layer tortillas and chicken in casserole dish, and top with cheese. You can have Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook
- Prepare 2 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked instant white rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 can of chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel).
- You need 1 tsp of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of broken tortilla chips.
Melt cheese, soup and tomatoes in double boiler. Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe: Try this Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe, or contribute your own. This is an easy, tasty casserole. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray. In casserole dish, stir chicken mixture, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup Mexican blend cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Top with tortilla chips and sprinkle remaining cheese. Bake about 10 minutes longer uncovered or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted..
- Notes- I like to add a little sour cream to each serving. Because I made a lot, I made this in the ninja foodie, I used a full bag of corn and more chicken, and rice, so I knew a baking dish was to small. In some of the recipe you can see I added more, but that is the written original recipe.add more if you want too and use two baking dishes lol. You do you..
Combine the cheeses and stir half into the chicken mixture. This casserole turns nachos upside down and can be eaten in bowls or as a dip. The chicken mixture can be made ahead and refrigerated until later. Recipe Credit: Jen Bucko and Lara Season the chicken with black pepper. Spray a large sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over.