You can have Creamy Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesecake
- It’s of Filling:.
- It’s 4 packages (8 ounces) of each) Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Medium Eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Almond Extract.
- It’s of Crust:.
- You need 2 Cups of Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- It’s 1 Stick of Butter, melted.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
Creamy Cheesecake instructions
- Crust: Mix the 2 tablespoons of sugar with all the graham cracker crumbs. Add melted butter. Place in 9" spring form pan. Place pan in freezer to set while you continue making the filling..
- Filling: Preheat oven to 450°F. Blend cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla and cornstarch until very smooth, then add sour cream and almond extract..
- Remove crust from freezer and pour in your filling..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450°F. Then reduce temperature to 200°F and bake for another 45 minutes. Then turn off the oven to 0°F but leave the cheesecake in the oven with the door slightly open for 3 more hours..
- Move cheesecake to refrigerator to chill..