Lasagna soup. Browse Our Official Site For Easy Lasagna Recipes. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs.
It's such a cozy soup and it has such an incredibly flavor. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. You can have Lasagna soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna soup
- It’s of Pasta noodles of choice.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz) of Crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of Tomatoes with green chiles.
- It’s of Hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Hot sauce Optional.
- It’s Pinch of brown sugar.
- You need 3-4 cups of beef or chicken broth (stock).
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan.
Add onions and season with salt. We love traditional lasagna, lasagna rolls ups, and now, soup! It's SO darn good and family friendly, my kids love it! The dollop of ricotta on top really makes it.
Lasagna soup instructions
- Brown hamburger meat and diced onion, drain off any fat..
- Add all other ingredients except pasta and topping.
- Cook in crock pot, on low 5 hrs or high for 2-3 hrs all your doing is bring to a small boil or until it’s hot….
- Instant pot, pressure cooker, ninja foodie. Use sauté to brown meat and onions, drain fat, add all ingredients except topping, make sure pasta is covered with liquid, set on low pressure on 0 with a national release. Or use crockpot setting following the above Instructions..
- Crockpot, when soup is hot and done, cook noodles on stove with box instructions, and drain when it’s done, add to soup. This set can be used also in a pressure cooker if you don’t want brunt noodles or you don’t trust it not to stick to the bottom……
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I used the ninja foodie, with the crockpot setting. Cooked my noodles on the stove. I also didn’t have any broth or stock so I used bouillon cubes. This can be made on a stove top. Seasoning are to taste….
I used chicken sausage which gave it such great flavor. I've included stove top, Instant Pot and Slow Cooker directions. This lasagna soup recipe is served with ricotta cheese, which is the traditional cheese used in its namesake pasta dish. Ricotta originated in Italy when cheesemakers needed a way to use up the whey that's a byproduct of the cheese-making process. Pour in chicken broth and deglaze the pot, scraping up the brown bits from the bottom.