Easy Guava Cheesecake.
You can cook Easy Guava Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Guava Cheesecake
- You need 16 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 of Guava Paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Ready-to-use cracker crumb crust (Graham or Nilla).
Easy Guava Cheesecake instructions
- Pre – heat oven 350°F.
- In a mixer, using the paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese and the sugar until the mixture gets even. Then add the vanilla and the eggs one by one (one egg first, when it's incorporated, add the other one).
- Meanwhile, cut the Guava Paste in a half and cut the half in medium dices (cubes). In a cooking pot, put the cubes and the water. Start cooking in a med temperature. When the paste is almost melted, remove from the burner. Let set for 2 mins. Using a hand blender, transforms the almost melted in a guava sauce..
- Add the guava sauce to the cheesecake batter and continue mixing until the mixture looks pink-ish. Then put the mixture in the cracker crumbs mold..
- Lower the temperature to 325°F. Bake the cheesecake for 35-45 mins until the center is *almost* done (don't let the center get completely done bc you going to get a burned cheescake 😱).
- Refrigerate for 3 hrs. Decorate as you wish. You can use the other half of the guava paste to decorate. Just blend it with the hand blender (no heat, no water) to make a jelly to put on top. You can use whipped cream or other garnish too. Enjoy!!!!.