Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce. Today I'm eating a seafood boil with the red curry sauce. I added bamboo shoots to the sauce today ya. This week I'll be doing a seafood boil week and I'll be eating different sauces from around Youtube.
Seafood boil is the generic term for any number of types of social events in which shellfish, whether saltwater or freshwater, is the central element. Regional variations dictate the kinds of seafood, the accompaniments and side dishes, and the preparation techniques (boiling, steaming, baking, or raw). An old seafood boil recipe that's especially good for family get-togethers. You can cook Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce
- Prepare of Seafood of your choice.
- It’s of Corn and potatoes.
- It’s of Choice of boiling herbs.
- It’s slices of Lemon.
- You need of Oven bags or mixing bowl.
- You need of the sauce.
- Prepare of Sriracha sauce.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Spices: salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Spices: cumin, turmeric, paprika.
- It’s of Tomato paste.
- It’s of Coriander.
- Prepare of Ginger and garlic paste.
- It’s of Butter.
It's good, it's fun, and clean-up is easy. It's best done outside around a picnic table. Stir in lemons, hot peppers, and corn. Continue boiling until all of the vegetables are tender.
Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce instructions
- Boil your corn and potatoes with a water mixed with lemon slices and your choice of herbs and spices..
- After the potatoes are done, add your seafood and boil till done..
- Using a colander or a sieve, drain all the water from the seafood mix, remove the herbs and lemon slices from the mix. Keep it aside..
- Sauce: in a bowl, mix your sriracha sauce with lemon juice (be generous), a little bit of ketchup..
- Add the following spices to your sauce: salt, pepper, turmeric, cumin, paprika..
- Stir well and keep the bowl aside..
- In a buttered pot on medium to to low heat, add your ginger and garlic paste (or chopped ginger and garlic if you don't have the paste), tomato paste, and add your sauce to the mix. Stir well till you see the bubbles then add your chopped coriander and let it cook for a little more time..
- Put all your seafood mix in an oven bag (or any large bowl) and add your sauce to the bag and mix them all together till the sauce is covering the entire mix of seafood. Serve on a platter of your choice..
A seafood boil is all about abundance, lots of libations, and eating with your hands. Creole Baked Ham With Cane Syrup SaucePork. Instant Pot Cajun Corn on the CobThis Ole Mom. butter, crab & shrimp boil, water, fresh corn, cajun seasoning. small red potatoes. seafood cocktail sauce. Arrange boiled seafood and vegetables on a large serving platter. Serve with melted butter and cocktail sauce.