Hella Bangin' Easy Cheesecake.
You can have Hella Bangin' Easy Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hella Bangin' Easy Cheesecake
- Prepare 3 packages of cream cheese (8 oz).
- You need 1 pints of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of heavy cream.
- It’s 10 oz of white chocolate.
Hella Bangin' Easy Cheesecake step by step
- Take + leave out cream cheese and sour cream to let soften..
- Using the double boiling method, add the heavy cream and white chocolate to the top layer. Melt the chocolate thoroughly and stir. Then let cool for a few mins..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F..
- Using an electrical mixer, mix together the cream cheese and add the sugar slowly. Mix until the batter is smooth..
- Mix in the sour cream, vanilla extract, cooled white chocolate, lemon zest and lemon juice..
- Light beat the 3 large eggs separately. Fold them into the mixture one at a time..
- Grease the sides of a 9" springform pan. Line the bottom with parchment paper. Pour the batter into the springform pan..
- Place the springform pan in a big pot. Add water to the pot, about half way of the outside of the springform pan. Bake for ~75-90 mins.
- The cheesecake should still jiggle (it will firm up after chilling), so be careful not to overcook. If a toothpick comes out clean, its ready. Let cool in pan for 30 minutes. Chill in the refrigerator, loosely covered, for at least 4 hours..
- Serve + Enjoy!.