You can cook Hot Crackers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Crackers
- Prepare 1 box of saltine or Ritz crackers.
- It’s 1 cup of canola oil.
- You need 3 tbs of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 pkg of dry ranch dressing.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ground red pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Creole seasoning.
- You need to taste of Garlic powder.
Hot Crackers step by step
- Mix oil and spice well.
- Pour over crackers (works best in a container with a lid.).
- Mix well.
- Let sit 30 minutes then flip container.
- Repeat as necessary until crackers absorb oil..