Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites.
You can cook Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need 150 grams of Cream Cheese (150g, 5.3 oz, full fat).
- Prepare 70 grams of Strawberries (fresh or frozen, 70g, about 4 medium berries).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 20 grams of Powdered Erythritol (20g).
- It’s of Alternative Ingredients.
- It’s 20 grams of Just Like Sugar (baking, 20g) or 10-15 drops Liquid Stevia.
- You need 60 grams of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 60g (butter substitute).
Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites instructions
- Place ingredients into bowl of stand mixer (or other bowl), leave cream cheese, butter, and frozen strawberries to warm up to room temperature for 1 hour.
- Add vanilla and sweetener. For a better sweet flavor, mix two types of sweetener together. Such as 10g Erythritol and 10g Just Like Sugar..
- Using stand or hand mixer, start to mix components together until smooth even pink color, 5-10 minutes on low speed..
- Using a mini muffin pan or candy silicon molds, spoon mixture into 12 total molds..
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours until chilled. Store in freezer. Can leave in fridge overnight to soften before eating if you like..