Tater tot casserole my way.
You can have Tater tot casserole my way using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater tot casserole my way
- Prepare 3 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of med yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 (3 oz) of pack bacon bits.
- It’s 1 (10 1/2 oz) of can cream of chicken and mushroom soup.
- You need 16 oz of container of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of jar beef gravy.
- You need 1 Tablespoons of parsley.
- It’s 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese divided equally.
- It’s 1 (32 oz) of bag frozen tater tots you may not use them all.
Tater tot casserole my way step by step
- Cook and crumble ground beef add in onion, garlic, salt and pepper and continue to cook till beef is nice and brown and onions are tender. Then drain well and mix in bacon bits..
- Mix cream soup, sour cream, gravy, and parsley together and mix with ground beef..
- Add half of the meat mixture to a greased 13 x 9 inch dish top with 2 cups of cheese then repeat once then top with a even layer of tater tots and bake at 350 for 60 minutes or till tater tots are golden brown..