Lasagna with an Alfredo twist. Looking for a simple dish that features creamy-garlic laden bechamel layered in between sheets of lasagna and crispy bacon. Well look no further than this. Ever since I could remember, I have always loved lasagna.
Spinach Alfredo Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This works best with a single serving, but you can probably get away with placing two servings on a single plate. My family was growing tired of traditional red sauce lasagna, so I created this fun twist using a creamy homemade Alfredo sauce. You can cook Lasagna with an Alfredo twist using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna with an Alfredo twist
- Prepare 2 of Italian sausage links (removed from casing).
- It’s 4-5 of No-Boil lasagna noodles.
- It’s 12 Oz of your favorite marinara pasta sauce.
- Prepare 8 Oz of your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 15 Oz of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 6 Oz of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 4 Oz of shredded Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Italian or Greek seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper (optional).
You'll love this spicy twist and rich revision of your favorite lasagna pasta dish! Switching out tomato sauce for a rich Alfredo and upping the ante with andouille sausage, you'll find yourself with a winning meal and empty plates when all is cooked and done! The sausage cooks with chicken breast, Cajun. Be the first to rate & review!
Lasagna with an Alfredo twist step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Brown sausage in medium skillet while you mix the egg, ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses in a separate bowl..
- In a small loaf baking dish, spray cooking spray on all sides. Layer bottom with marinara sauce..
- Start with one pasta layer, then add a layer of the cheese mixture, sausage, equal amounts of sauce, and separated amounts of spices. (if you love cheese, you can add a little on each layer as you go).
- Repeat at least three times and save enough cheese mixture and meat to add on top before baking..
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes covered. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned..
Fans of white pizza will fall for this marinara-free vegetarian lasagna that's filled with rich and creamy ricotta, Alfredo and mozzarella. Creamy, cheesy Alfredo sauce layered with chicken and spinach makes this easy slow-cooker lasagna an elegant alternative to the classic Italian dish. Lasagna is one of those comforting dishes that carb lovers all over the world can't deny. However, these are so many twists on classic lasagna. For those looking for something a bit creamier, try these delicious Chicken Alfredo Rollups.