Bacon Chili Cheesedog Casserole. I combined the chili with Hot dogs, cheese and onions for the most amazing low carb casserole ever! Want to give this chili dog casserole a try? Just copy and paste the ingredients listed below to your grocery list.
If you've got a little more time on your hands, fancy it up by making your. Heat to simmering; reduce heat to medium, and cook Substitute pepper Jack cheese in place of the Cheddar for a chili cheese dog casserole with more spicy heat. Kids and dads alike will dive right into this hearty, comforting dish. You can have Bacon Chili Cheesedog Casserole using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Chili Cheesedog Casserole
- It’s of Casserole.
- It’s 1/4 pound of smoked bacon.
- Prepare 1 pound of beef stewmeats.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 pound of beef hotdogs.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1-1/3 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Optional.
- It’s To taste of ground cayenne pepper.
With a crispy cheese topping on a warm corn bread crust, this recipe is a keeper. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen. In this corn dog casserole recipe, hearty chili is covered with two cheeses and a layer of mini corn dogs, then topped with Warm beef chili covered in cheese combined with mini corn dogs. It's true love at first bite, and I partnered with Collective Bias and their client to. Step by step on how to make Chili Cheese Dog Casserole.
Bacon Chili Cheesedog Casserole instructions
- Slice the stew meats, onion, hotdogs, and bacon. Render the fat..
- When the fat is rendered add the onions and sauté till slightly caramelized. Add the ground beef, stewmeats, and then add the hotdogs when the other meats are browned. Simmer 15 minutes add ketchup and mustard..
- Stir well let simmer 15 minutes more..
- Mix the topping ingredients. Adding the cheese last.
- Pour on top of the casserole. Put into the oven for 30-40 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy. You can add the cayenne pepper here..
Simply layer hot dog buns with Swiss cheese and bacon slices, top each with a dog, barbeque sauce, and diced red onion, and It's also a good base for a chili dog. This is a fun recipe to make with the kids (they love to wrap their dogs with bacon–come on who. Add the leftover chili to prepared casserole dish then top with pre-cooked hot dogs. Add the shredded Italian/Mexican cheese blend on top of hot dogs. Pour the chili over the hot dogs, sprinkle with the chopped onion, then spread the mustard over the chili and the onion.