White chocolate cheesecake w/ chocolate crust. This white chocolate cheesecake is a stunning dessert. Smooth and creamy with an Oreo cookie crust and topped with chocolate ganache – it's Then the Oreo cookie crust and chocolate ganache topping are the perfect complements to the white chocolate flavor. I'm not a huge fan of using.
For crust, in a small bowl, mix flour and sugar. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. You would never believe this cheesecake is actually very simple to make! You can cook White chocolate cheesecake w/ chocolate crust using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White chocolate cheesecake w/ chocolate crust
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese (16oz).
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 8 oz of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of small box chocolate Graham crackers.
You don't even need And I know, I know, your probably thinking, a pre-made store bought crust?! I figure if its already going to use the processed cookies then you may as. A basic cheesecake becomes divine when you add a chocolate cookie crust, orange peel and your favorite berries. MORE+ LESS No need to buy chocolate wafers just for this recipe–use what you have on hand.
White chocolate cheesecake w/ chocolate crust step by step
- Pre heat oven 350°..
- Crunch up Graham crackers until all are crumbs. (regular Graham crackers work too).
- Melt butter and combine with crumbs. Press evenly on bottom of pan. (9in cake pan works perfectly).
- Bake crust 10minutes and set aside..
- Mix cream cheese and sugar with mixer. Add vanilla extract..
- Stir eggs in one at a time..
- Melt chocolate and mix together with cheese cake batter..
- Pour over crust and bake 25-30minutes..
- Let cool and serve :).
Try graham crackers, chocolate sandwich cookies, gingersnaps or shortbread cookies. A delicately flavored white chocolate cheesecake with a raspberry swirl in a chocolate cookie crust. Don't miss all the tips included to make the perfect Start off with the crust by chopping the cookies in a food processor until they are fine crumbs. Add in melted butter and mix thoroughly. The OREO crust makes these White Chocolate-Raspberry Cheesecake Bars more divine.