Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two.
You can cook Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two
- Prepare 7 of Oreos.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 5 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Mini Chocolate Cheesecake for Two step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove fillings from Oreos, then add wafers to a food processor with sugar, salt, and melted butter..
- Pour mixture into greased 5" springform pan to form crust. Pack tightly on the bottom and sides, then bake for 9 minutes. Remove the pan, then turn oven down to 300°F..
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a mixer. Beat in cocoa powder, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined..
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, then bake for 36 minutes until center is jiggly but not wet. Turn off oven and prop the door open without removing the pan..
- Remove cheesecake after 30 minutes and allow to cool fully before releasing springform pan..
- Chill cheesecake for a minimum of 4 hours. Top with whipped cream and fresh berries before serving..