Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole.
You can cook Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced red onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of worchestshire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon chopped.
- You need 2 of small cans of mushrooms.
- Prepare of Swiss cheese.
- You need 1 can of biscuits.
Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole instructions
- Saute ground beef, onion, mushrooms, cilantro and garlic in a frying pan..
- Fry the chopped bacon separately until cooked thoroughly/to taste..
- Mix the Dijon mustard, and Worchestshire sauce into the sauteed burger. Once mixed put it into a casserole dish making sure to level it..
- Lay Swiss cheese on top of burger mixture making sure not to leave any gaps. Sprinkle the bacon on top of the cheese..
- Then lay biscuits on top of the Swiss making sure to evenly distribute/cover mixture. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until biscuits are done. I am not a fan of premade biscuits, you can also lay burger buns on top in place of the mixture. (Potato) dinner rolls are also awesome on this as a substitute as well. Just make sure rolls/buns are cut in half and the interior in facing the cheese..