Oreo Cheesecake With Raspberries & Blueberry Syrup.
You can cook Oreo Cheesecake With Raspberries & Blueberry Syrup using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Cheesecake With Raspberries & Blueberry Syrup
- It’s of Cheesecake Base.
- It’s 15 of Oreos (with filling).
- You need 30 grams of Butter.
- You need of Cream Cheese Filling.
- It’s 500 grams of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1000 ml of Whipping Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Blueberry Sauce.
- You need 250 grams of Blueberries.
- You need of Water (Depends how thick sauce you want).
- Prepare dash of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Sugar (Depends how sweet sauce you want).
- You need 6 grams of Cornstarch.
- Prepare of Decoration.
- You need of Roughly chopped Oreos.
- You need 1 of Blueberry Sauce.
- Prepare 100 grams of Raspberries.
Oreo Cheesecake With Raspberries & Blueberry Syrup instructions
- Blend your Oreos in a blender..
- Melt your butter and mix it with Oreos..
- Put your Oreo mixture in a cake tray and bake it at 180°C/350°F for 5-10 minutes.
- Whip up your cream unitill it doubles in volume..
- Whip your cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract..
- Mix together your cream cheese mixture and whipped cream..
- Optional: You can add some oreos to your mixture.
- Put all your ingredients for the blueberry sauce together in a sauce pan over medium to high heat..
- Let it cook for a few minutes to thicken up. And pour it over your cake..
- Add crushed Oreos and raspberries to decorate and put the cake in a fridge to chill for a few hours. Then serve your delicious cake! Enjoy!!.