Cheesecake, muffins with nutella and pumpkin.
You can cook Cheesecake, muffins with nutella and pumpkin using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake, muffins with nutella and pumpkin
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 220 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nutella.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soda.
- You need 400 grams of pumpkin puree.
- You need 4 piece of eggs.
- Prepare 1 piece of egg.
Cheesecake, muffins with nutella and pumpkin step by step
- 1)Place the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a deep bowl..
- 2) And mix thoroughly..
- 3) In a separate bowl beat the 4 eggs..
- 4)Whisk them with a fork or whisk….
- 5) And add the sugar and pumpkin puree..
- 6) Then add the butter..
- 7) Stir the mixture until smooth..
- 8) Slowly add the dry mixture and stir until smooth..
- 9) Next, measure out half a cup of Nutella..
- 10) Join in a deep pan Nutella, cream cheese and one egg..
- 11) Mix in a mixer..
- 12) In the form of muffin paper casas lay out and pour pumpkin batter into them at about half the volume of the molds..
- 13) On top of the dough make the layer of Nutella..
- 14) And the very top again fill with pumpkin batter..
- 15) Bake in the oven for 18 minutes at 200°F. Bon appetit!.