Japanese cotton cheesecake. Cotton Cheesecake / Japanese Cheesecake is my new favorite dessert and after you try this recipe, it will become your favorite too! It's the perfect combination of sponge cake and cheesecake in both. Also called Cotton Cheesecake, Japanese Cheesecake is light, fluffy, moist and less sweet than any other cheesecakes.
Perfect Japanese Cheesecake / cotton cheesecake recipe for a pillowy soft, light-as-air & heavenly cheesecake, no crack top & straight side. If I tell you it's a dessert fallen from the sky, you'll tell me Making this cheesecake from Japanese cotton is very simple, but it requires following certain steps. Japanese cheesecake is very different from regular cheesecake. You can have Japanese cotton cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese cotton cheesecake
- It’s 250 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 75 grams of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 20 grams of cake flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of cornstarch.
- It’s 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare 75 grams of butter.
- It’s 125 grams of egg whites.
- It’s 100 grams of sugar.
It is cotton soft, light, fluffy and the one of the best cheesecakes I have ever tasted. Japanese Cheesecake has the tangy, creamy flavor of cheesecake, with the moist, cotton-soft texture of soufflé. It's a match made in heaven. Whether you or your holiday guests are big cheesecake fans.
Japanese cotton cheesecake step by step
- Whisk the room temperature cream cheese until soft. Set it aside. Wrap the bottom of a 8-inch round cake pan by aluminium foil. Line the pan with baking paper..
- Beat the egg yolk and add the condensed milk, shifted cake flour and cornstarch into it.(If you want the cake becomes more fluffy, you can add more cornstarch instead of cake flour). Mix well. Then mix it with the cream cheese..
- Heat the milk and butter together until it is slight boil. Add 1/3 of milk into the step2 mixture. Stir it fast. Add the remaining milk and stir. Then put it into the fridge until need..
- Preheat the oven to 150°C. Whisk the egg whites with sugar until soft peak is formed. Add the egg whites into the step3 mixture in several times. Use the hand mixer to mix it genteelly by hand. Pour the mixture into the cake pan in step1 and put it in the oven pan. Pour some water in the oven pan..
- Bake the cake in 150°C for 15 min. Then bake it in 170°C for 25 min. Last, bake it in 180°C for 5 min..
My Japanese Cheesecake Recipe has the same cotton-soft sweetness and jiggly nature – now simplified from the usual complex methods of other recipes. Japanese soufflé cheesecake is especially light and cotton soft and tastes so delicious. If you have been a Chopstick Chronicles reader, you would have known that I love baking and was in a baking. Japanese Cotton Cheesecakes are a bit different than normal cheesecakes as they are based on a meringue and are very light and fluffy. They don't require as much sugar as regular cheesecakes and.