No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake.
You can cook No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Prepare 8 oz of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (1 package).
- It’s 2/3 cup of Nutella.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 bunch of crushed Oreos (without the white filling).
- It’s 1 dash of chocolate shavings.
- You need 1 small of whipped cream.
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake instructions
- Combine the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and Nutella in a mixing bowl. Mix until well-blended..
- In another mixing bowl, put the crushed Oreos and gradually mix in the melted butter. Stop adding the butter once the crushed Oreos stick together..
- To make the crust, flatten the Oreo mixture into a layer at the bottom of small jars or dessert cups..
- Divide the cream cheese and Nutella mixture, and transfer them into the jars/cups on top of the Oreo crust..
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 2 hours..
- Put whipped cream on top of each, and sprinkle chocolate shavings. Serve..