Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole.
You can cook Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole
- Prepare 2 cups of instant oatmeal.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of walnut.
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats toasted divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- It’s 1-1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts topside.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey topside.
- Prepare 15 ounces of cream of coconut.
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole instructions
- Toast the 1-1/2 cups of walnuts. Now toast the oats. Shake the cream. Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit..
- Add 2 cups of instant oatmeal to a pot with the cream of coconut. Line a pan with wax paper. Cover the bottom with half the oats. Add the cooked oatmeal to the top of the oats. Take another sheet of wax paper and press down the cooked oatmeal..
- Take the sugar and sprinkle over the top of the cooked oatmeal. Add peanut butter over the top by the spoonful. Then take the wax paper and press the peanut butter on top. Carefully remove the paper that it doesn't peel the peanut butter off..
- Add the rest of the oats and the untoasted walnuts. Bake 45 minutes. Let set for 15 minutes..
- Add honey on top put under the broiler for 15 minutes rotating at 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Serve warm, room temperature, or chilled. I hope you enjoy!!!!.