New York style Cheesecake.
You can cook New York style Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of New York style Cheesecake
- It’s of Crust.
- You need 100 g of crackers.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 57 g of melted butter.
- It’s of Cheese filling.
- Prepare 340 g of cream cheese.
- It’s 10 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 of large yolk.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
- You need 2 g of vanilla extract (optional).
New York style Cheesecake instructions
- Crush the crackers in a food processor. Add in the sugar and salt and mix them..
- Melt the butter and add it into the food processor for everything to be well combined..
- Grease up the pan and cover the bottom and the sides with parchment paper..
- Pour in ur crush mixture and press it down into the pan using the bottom of a cup and smooth out the edges with the tip of a spoon.
- Set ur oven to prehead at 175°C.
- Grab a bowl, add in ur softened cream cheese and sugar. Cream the cheese and sugar mixture using an electric mixer..
- Pour the sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla extract and mix.
- Add in the eggs one at a time and mix well between each step and then add the ½yolk and mix.
- Scrape the bowl to make sure everything is well combined.
- Pour the mixture over ur crust and then tap the pan over the counter to get rid of bubbles.
- Back at 165° for an hour.
- After it's all cooled down, cover it in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for 24 hours to set completely before eating.