Ken's Quick Hot Cocoa.
You can have Ken's Quick Hot Cocoa using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ken's Quick Hot Cocoa
- It’s 4 oz of heavy cream.
- Prepare 12 oz of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 c of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of chocolate syrup (optional).
Ken's Quick Hot Cocoa step by step
- Mix heavy cream and milk in container, heat to hot for better incorporation in Step 3..
- Mix sugar and cocoa powder to uniformity..
- Whisk cocoa sugar into milk and cream until blended. Add chocolate syrup if you want an extra chocolate kick (mix thoroughly)..
- Heat back up to drinking temperature and enjoy..