Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake.
You can cook Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake
- It’s of Oreo or chocolate crust.
- You need 16 oz. of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate sauce.
- Prepare 3 of hot chocolate mixes.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of mini marshmallows.
Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake instructions
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar, chocolate sauce, hot chocolate mixes and salt. Mix until smooth..
- Add half of heavy cream and mix until smooth. Add rest of heavy cream and mix until extra fluffy..
- Fold in mini marshmallows and put mixture in crust..
- Freeze for 4 hours..