You can have Steve's Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steve's Cheesecake
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Graham Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of butter melted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of Cheesecake Filling.
- Prepare 2 blocks of Cream Cheese softened.
- You need 1 can of Sweetened Condensed milk.
- You need 3 of large eggs room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/4 of Lemon juice.
Steve's Cheesecake instructions
- Spray Spring Form Pan with Pam and let sit..
- Place Graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold these into each other until well mixed..
- Press crumb mixture into pan and bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Allow to cool..
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl or stand mixer and mix until creamy, add Sweetened Condensed Milk into mixture and mix well, add the 3 room temperature eggs to mixture continue mixing, add sour cream to the mixture and continue mixing, add the lemon juice and continue to mix..
- Once the mixture is smooth, pour over the crust..
- Turn the oven down to 300°, place in oven and bake for 50 minutes..