Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle. For a dessert that looks as great as it tastes, this one can't be beat! Layers of rich pound cake, luscious cream and sweet strawberries make this treat very inviting. —Marnie Stoughton, Glenburnie, Ontario. Gently toss cake cubes with reserved juice.
Traditionally, trifles are made with a type of sponge cake and soaked with sherry. A really simple strawberry cheesecake recipe that disappears before your eyes You can change the fruit to your likings. Strawberry shortcake trifle that's made with a delicious blend of buttery pound cake, sweet whipped cream and juicy strawberries. You can have Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
- You need 1 pound of cake.
- It’s 2 boxes of Cream cheese pudding.
- You need of Strawberries.
- It’s of Cool whip topping.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s 3 cups of milk for pudding.
This strawberry shortcake trifle is one of our favorite treats! Mix the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl. Beat with electric beater until well blended. This Easy Strawberry Shortcake Trifle recipe is simple to make with layers of moist vanilla cake, fresh strawberries, strawberry sauce & whipped cream!
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle step by step
- Make pound cake, or buy one. (Let cool then cut up in cubes) I made mine the night before, then cut into cubes when ready to make the Trifle..
- Cut strawberries in half and put some sugar on them mix up some,set aside.(5-10 mins till the sugar has Dissolved).
- Make pudding, it will say 4 cups of milk only use 3 cups of milk. Then set aside..
- Add cubed pound cake to trifle bowl. Or any clear bowl.(for smaller portions use clear cups or wine glasses).
- Then some Strawberries. Don’t use all the strawberries save some for the top..
- Add some cool whipped topping to the pudding after it has set,then fold in. I used just that big serving spoon of cool whip. Need to save some for the top..
- Next put pudding layer on..
- Repeat all layers, ending with the pudding, wrap up place in fridge till ready to Serve. Before serving add the rest of the cool whip and then the last of the strawberries 🍓.
- Don’t make to far in Advance, make the morning of, and let sit in the refrigerator so everything can combine together, after it’s put together. You can also eat this after your done making it. I find its best if it’s sets 4 hrs or longer….
A Strawberry Shortcake Trifle combines two things that are perfect for the remainder of summer – strawberry shortcake and trifles! strawberry trifle, no-bake dessert, easy trifle recipe, trifle, fruit trifle, berry trifle, summer dessert, easy dessert, video recipe, pudding So what makes this strawberry trifle so easy and great? Let's start with the strawberry component, a home-made strawberry sauce. No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake (Easy Cheesecake Recipe). No Bake Recipes make Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe Easy! Last year, I baked my mom a fancy cheesecake recipe that required everything from a water bath to several hours of cooling time and even more hours of refrigeration.