Bacon Cheeseburger and Veggie casserole.
You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger and Veggie casserole using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger and Veggie casserole
- Prepare 2-3 lbs of or ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cups of fresh bacon bits.
- You need 1-2 of Fresh chopped Bell peppers/bag of frozen bell pepper slices.
- You need 1 of small bag of mixed frozen broccoli and cauliflower.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of worchestire sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of your favorite hot sauce (optional).
- You need 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 5-10 strips of bacon.
Bacon Cheeseburger and Veggie casserole instructions
- Brown ground beef in a pan, chopping it up as it cooks. Drain grease..
- Scoop ground beef into a non-stick baking pan. Mix in broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, and bacon bits.
- Spread shredded cheese along the top layer.
- Mix 4 eggs and heavy cream. Whisk until eggs are fully mixed in. Add worchestire sauce, and hot sauce. Mix well..
- Pour egg mixture over the entire surface of casserole..
- Place in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Fry bacon strips.
- At about 5 minutes left, lay the bacon strips on top of the casserole and place back in the oven for the remaining 5 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy.