Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait.
You can have Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait
- You need 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt (vanilla or plain).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp. of honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granola or muesli.
- It’s 1 of small Graham cracker square, crumbled.
- You need 1/2 cup of mixed berries of choice.
Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait instructions
- Whisk together the yogurt, cream cheese and honey (or maple syrup). Pour it into an airtight container (I like to use mason jars)..
- Layer the granola, Graham crackers and berries over the top of the yogurt mix..
- That's it! Place the lid on your container and refrigerate until you're ready to eat it.they can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days, but the granola will not stay crunchy after a day. It's still delicious though..