Strawberry cheesecake French toast. Cream cheese-stuffed French toast is served with a sweet and warm strawberry glaze and topped with whipped cream in this decadent breakfast favorite. French toast topped with glazed strawberries and stuffed with cheesecake. Perfect to impress at a brunch.
A few of my favorites include a loaf of sourdough, a French baguette or (extra-thick) Texas toast. Use whatever type of bread you prefer. In a small bowl, combine softened cream cheese , vanilla and beat until is smooth. You can have Strawberry cheesecake French toast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake French toast
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 of cp or desired amount for sweetness preference powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of strawberrys choppped.
- Prepare of Sweet Hawaiian sliced bread.
- It’s 1 of table spoon butter.
- Prepare of Sweet condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
Once the slices are coated with the custard base, place them into the skillet. Cook each slice of stuffed French toast until golden brown, on each. Make the Strawberry Cheesecake Filling: Combine strawberries and sugar in a small bowl, setting aside to draw out the sweetness and juices. Make the Stuffed French Toast: Spread cream cheese mixture onto a slice of bread.
Strawberry cheesecake French toast step by step
- Add your cream cheese to mixing bowl along with strawberries, powdered sugar, vanilla extract blend with electric mixer..
- In another bowl mix your eggs with cinnamon.
- Heat up skillet or pan on medium heat when it's reached desired heat add butter..
- Put mixture on bread and coat with egg mixture. Cook on skillet each side for about 3 or four minutes or desired amount for how well you like it..
- For plating dust with powered sugar, sliced strawberries, sweet condensed milk and enjoy..
Place another slice on top, pressing down to make a sandwich. This Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast is the perfect Saturday morning kind of breakfast. Unless, of course, your Saturday morning was anything like my Saturday morning this weekend. On Friday night I experienced my first Dutch wedding, which was a lot like an American wedding. If French toast studded with juicy strawberries and cheesecake filling counts as breakfast, then breakfast is definitely our favorite meal of the day.