White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake.
You can cook White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
- It’s 1 package of 11 oz ghirardelli white chocolate.
- It’s 1 package of 8 oz cream cheese.
- It’s of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 2 TB of butter.
- Prepare 2 TB of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of grhamcracker crumbs.
- It’s 2 TB of butter.
- You need 1 TB of sugar.
White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake instructions
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter, stir in sugar and grhamcracker crumbs.
- Press mixture into 9in pie pan and set into fridge to cool.
- Using double broiler method melt butter and strawberries and stir for a minute add milk.
- Add cream cheese and stir until it starts to get smooth.
- Add white chocolate chips add stir till it's starts to get smooth then remove from heat and stir until it is smooth.
- Place mixture into crust and let it set until it gets firm.