Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins. Decadent chocolate chip muffins stuffed with a creamy cheesecake filling are a chocolate lover's dream come true! After spooning or piping in some of the muffing butter, I injected a chocolate chip cheesecake filling right into the center. I topped with a spoonful of muffin batter and a sprinkling of.
It's been a while since I sat down to write a blog post. Impress your friends with these super easy Chocolate Cherry Monkey Bread Muffins by combining some pre-made biscuit dough, cherry pie filling and chocolate. These pull-apart muffins are perfect for any occasion, breakfast or dessert. You can have Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins
- Prepare 1/2 pound of pizza dough.
- It’s 8 ounces of cream cheese, cold and cut into small cubes.
- It’s of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 stick (1/2 cup) of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s Splash of milk.
- It’s Splash of vanilla extract.
As I type this post I am sitting lakeside enjoying a little time with. Mini Monkey Bread Muffins are made using refrigerated biscuit dough and dipped in cinnamon and sugar, making each bite delicious! This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. You won't believe how easily and quickly you can have chocolate chip muffins on the table using this recipe.
Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 f.
- Grease a regular size muffin tin.
- Break dough off into small pieces, and flatten them into about 2 inch circles with your hands. Add a cube of cream cheese and a few chocolate chips in the middle. Pinch edges to form a ball so chocolate and cream cheese are completely covered.
- Repeat until you have used all the pizza dough..
- Melt butter in a bowl, set aside.
- Combine cinnamon and brown sugar in another bowl..
- To assemble the muffins roll the individual balls in the butter and then the cinnamon sugar. Press into the muffin pan. You should be able to fit about 4 balls in each tin..
- Divide the remaining cinnamon sugar among the muffins. Pour the remaining melted butter evenly over the muffins.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until crispy and golden brown on the outside.
- To make the glaze add a handful of chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl. Add a splash of milk and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir the powdered sugar and vanilla in. Drizzle over muffins.
These easy and delicious Banana Bread Muffins are perfect for breakfast or for an afternoon snack. Flavorful, moist and delicious, this is the best These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up. You can mix these easy banana. Fold the biscuit dough around the cream cheese and chocolate and form into a ball. In a large plastic bag combine white sugar and cinnamon.