Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos.
You can have Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- It’s 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Frank's Red Hot buffalo wing sauce.
- You need 10 oz of bag of tortilla chips.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar or jack cheese.
Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Toss chicken and sauce to coat.
- Place tortilla chips on cookie sheet and top with chicken mixture then cheese.
- Bake 5-10 minutes or until heated and cheese is melted..
- Serve with salsa, sour cream or any other toppings..