Jake's Circle of Friends Cheesecake FUSF.
You can have Jake's Circle of Friends Cheesecake FUSF using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jake's Circle of Friends Cheesecake FUSF
- It’s of For crust.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of For filling.
- Prepare 3 of pkgs cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of grated lemon rind.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, room temp.
- Prepare 1/2 pint of sour cream.
Jake's Circle of Friends Cheesecake FUSF step by step
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Butter sides of a 10" springform pan.
- Place some of the crumbs in the pan and rotate to coat the edges. (Make sure the crumbs go all the way to the top of the pan as the cheesecake will rise as it bakes.).
- Melt the remaining butter and combine with the crumbs..
- Mix well and then pat crumbs over the bottom of the pan. Set aside..
- Beat cheese until light and fluffy..
- Add sugar and flour and continue mixing..
- Add vanilla and lemon rind..
- Continue mixing and add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition..
- Blend in sour cream..
- Pour into prepared pan and bake in preheated 325 oven for 55 minutes..
- Turn off heat and set oven door ajar. Let cool for one hour, and then continue cooling on counter top..
- Chill in refrigerator.
- Top as desired..