Sweet Potato Cheesecake.
You can cook Sweet Potato Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Cheesecake
- It’s 5 of # of yams or sweet potatoes.
- You need 6 of large eggs @ room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly ground nutmeg.
- You need 5 packs of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla butter nut (with nut allergies you can) vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
Sweet Potato Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. In a stock pot boil potatoes until soft. Drain and cool the potatoes until warm. Peel the potatoes and put an electric mixer with paddle attachment on medium setting. Add 3 cups of sugar, 6 eggs and both flavorings..
- In another bowl.Take out the cream cheese until softened. Add 1/2 cup sour cream, The rule of thumb ìs for every half of cream cheese,add 1 egg and 1 cup sugar. Add eggs one a at times making sure you scrape the bowl after each egg. Beat until fluffy..
- Mix the two batters together..
- Pour batter into 3 pie shells in a water bath and bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a rack. Each pie serves 8..