Philly Cheesesteak Casserole.
You can cook Philly Cheesesteak Casserole using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
- Prepare 1.5 pound of lean ground beef.
- It’s 2 of green peppers.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 8 slices of provolone cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Lawrys Seasoning Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper,.
Philly Cheesesteak Casserole instructions
- Brown ground beef with the lawry's, garlic powder and salt and pepper until almost cooked through, then add sliced peppers and onions. I did mine in strips, but do it how you prefer..
- In a bowl combine eggs, cream and sauces. Mix well..
- Drain meat mixture and place in a baking pan. Pour egg mixture over the meat, place sliced cheese on top..
- Bake until the egg mixture is set and cheese is bubbly and browned. Allow to sit 5 minutes..